6 thoughts on “Leaving of a rose

1. A Writer With Something To Say – Wilmington – Thanks for stopping by my blog! This blog is a writing and reading blog where I will have many writing tips and everyone books! I will talk about my ventures in the writing world and discuss the books I am reading or have read! Just a little about me, my name is Krystol and I have been writing since I was 15. I just graduated with my Master’s in Creative Writing. ! Love you guys so much! I’m also a published author with 9 novels out. Check me out on amazon.com and just type Krystol. My other writings include: ScreenWriter, Game Writer, Developmental Writer, TV Writer, and Blogger. My Screenplays: Coming Out Of The Dark, If It Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It, Pia, and I’ll Never Tell. Short Films: Trick or Treat, Sweet Innocence ( None of these short films are in production yet.) I also have treatments for a reality show and a mockumentry as well. Currently, I'm working on a TV Pilot.
    A Writer With Something To Say says:

Nice!

My pleasure, Like wise!

2. Samyukta Sherugar – India – A daughter, a sister, a friend, an engineer, a curious mind, a talkative tongue and now a writer who can always be found in a world of her own. My blog: yourstrulysamyukta.wordpress.com
      Saiyyu's space says:

Thank you!

Like wise, my pleasure!

2. A Writer With Something To Say – Wilmington – Thanks for stopping by my blog! This blog is a writing and reading blog where I will have many writing tips and everyone books! I will talk about my ventures in the writing world and discuss the books I am reading or have read! Just a little about me, my name is Krystol and I have been writing since I was 15. I just graduated with my Master’s in Creative Writing. ! Love you guys so much! I’m also a published author with 9 novels out. Check me out on amazon.com and just type Krystol. My other writings include: ScreenWriter, Game Writer, Developmental Writer, TV Writer, and Blogger. My Screenplays: Coming Out Of The Dark, If It Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It, Pia, and I’ll Never Tell. Short Films: Trick or Treat, Sweet Innocence ( None of these short films are in production yet.) I also have treatments for a reality show and a mockumentry as well. Currently, I'm working on a TV Pilot.
        A Writer With Something To Say says:

You’re welcome!

2. mihrankalaydjianblog – San Diego, CA – Mihran Kalaydjian On a personal note, I love the outdoors, comedy, bbq, reading and traveling. I worked in the beer industry in college so I love talking about good beer. I used to be a competitive runner so (like all runners) if you make the mistake of asking me, I'll tell you about my entire career and PRs. I also spent my youth working in restaurants, so if you've done the same, we can swap stories. The five items I can't live without: Everything, infinity, wanton boredom, limitless limits, change. Mihran Kalaydjian, A proven ability to articulate a company's brand culture as well as key strategic initiatives and delivery of desired results. Outstanding leadership, communications and project management skills. A committed individual with strong organizational skills that believes leading by example is key to building a strong team to achieve high guest satisfaction results and cost control measures. Mihran Kalaydjian provides visionary leadership and management oversight of the sales, marketing and revenue strategies for Classic Hotels and Resorts. Mihran Kalaydjian suggest: Your energy should be focused on finding a solution, quickly and effectively. I am at my best when I have a tight deadline, but every aspect of the project is planned, organized and working in excellence.

Welcome, I truly appreciate it!