The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award

I can’t thank Carrie Mayhem enough for nominating me for this award. I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award.

The Rules for the The Versatile Blogger Award:
1) Thank and link to the person who nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award
2) List the rules and display the award
3) Share 7 things/facts about yourself
4) Nominate 10-15 other blogs
5) Let them know about the award!

Thank you Carrie, I am beyond humbled and speechless. This is such a great honor and pleasure. Bravo!!

8 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award

1. Theresa – 18707 – In my life, I have met some extraordinary people who have both humbled and inspired me. I hope you will enjoy my stories about their shining spirits, as well as my travels near and far that have brought me to them.
    Theresa says:

Congratulations and well-deserved!!!

Thank you Theresa very much.

2. kcg1974 – My passion is writing. I love to paint pictures with words, find hidden gems behind the the curtain of the alphabet, and not be afraid to let my emotions drift through. My family, children and grand-babies are most important to me. Living with chronic conditions has taught me many life Lessons, all with blessings along the way. Previously, I owned a successful children's publishing company to help educate the peers of children living with chronic conditions and/or special needs. I'm an award winning author, but this is a whole new genre for me. Welcome, I'm really happy you're here!
    kcg1974 says:

Congratulations. So happy for you. Well deserved!

I thank you kindly for your kind words!

1. kcg1974 – My passion is writing. I love to paint pictures with words, find hidden gems behind the the curtain of the alphabet, and not be afraid to let my emotions drift through. My family, children and grand-babies are most important to me. Living with chronic conditions has taught me many life Lessons, all with blessings along the way. Previously, I owned a successful children's publishing company to help educate the peers of children living with chronic conditions and/or special needs. I'm an award winning author, but this is a whole new genre for me. Welcome, I'm really happy you're here!
        kcg1974 says:

You are so welcome! 🙂

Carrie – I am speechless:)