IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO

IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO LYRICS

it takes two to tango

you tell me that he really hurt you
hurt you, oh, so bad
you wonder how he could desert you
god, he made you mad
were you nothing but a victim
did you never have a choice
it takes two to tango
didn’t you wear familiar clothes
the ones you wear so well
didn’t you blush just like a rose
on your way to hell
were you nothing but a victim
did you never have a choice
it takes two to tango
were you nothing but a victim
did you never have a choice
it takes two to tango
weren’t you once head over heels
weren’t you, oh, so sure
if she’s to blame for how you feel
who will be the cure
were you nothing but a victim
did you never have a choice
oh, it takes two to tango
hey, now, even if your arm was twisted
what happened to your voice
oh, it takes two to tango

8 thoughts on “IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO

1. writersdream9 – Murfreesboro, Tennessee – I have been writing all my life but for the most part, it has been a secret. My parents did not believe writing was a good way to earn money so I hid my poems. Then one day, I wanted to comment on an essay that a friend had written and found myself with a blog. That quiet whisper inside said, "You can write your poetry and no one will ever know.". I knew nothing of followers and the like at that time. So, here I am trying to learn my craft and enjoying every moment of it. My personal details are, I'm 57, married for 39 years, have one grown son who is God's gift to us and last but not least at all, I'm a Baha'i which basically means that I love all humanity.
    writersdream9 says:

Lovely poem of dancing!!

2. Let's CUT the Crap! – Canada – I'm getting a little LONG in the tooth and have things to say about---ouch---AGEing. I believe it's certainly a state of mind but sometimes it's nice to hear that you're NORMAL. I enjoy reading by the truckload. I'm a grandma but I don't feel OLD although I'm not so young anymore. My plan is to stick it out as long as I can on this lovely planet and only will leave it kicking and screaming!
    Let's CUT the Crap! says:

It indeed takes two, Outstanding poem. <3

3. Teagan Riordain Geneviene – Body in one place -- mind usually in another – I started the blog, Teagan's Books, as part of what I call my “grand experiment” in indie publishing. However, it has come to be quite dear to me. As an indie author, I share and promote the books of others as well as my own. My published works are epic fantasy, urban fantasy, and mysteries touched with magic. Most are set in other eras, probably because I never really felt at home in my own time. I hope you'll stop by, read something, enjoy it, and leave a note saying hello. http://teagansbooks.wordpress.com/about/
    teagan geneviene says:

Vivid. I still hear the tango playing in the background. I feel the air stirred by the dancers. 🙂
    Hugs!

4. Love, Life and Whatever – India – Now a Writer, Columnist and Blogger, previously worked with a leading media and publishing house, I love life. Where there is Love, there is Life. A daughter, a wife, a mother, a sister, a friend. You can tag me whatever you want to, I am a quintessential woman and I love every part of being a woman. I believe that writing is not only an art of self expression but also affects eternity as it has the tremendous power to influence minds and culture. I feel that life is the most alluring gift by God and I am still in the journey of unwrapping it. Each day, each moment with my fellow beings and myself reveals to me varied ranges of human emotions and life experiences and I feel awed at this God's greatest marvel called life. This blog is my humble endeavour to capture and encompass all that is about 'Life, Love and Whatever' related to it. So you are quite welcome to my reminiscences, my reveries. A quote from one of my favourite author Virginia Woolf lingers on my mind while I am penning this down and it certainly echoes my spirit too: “No need to hurry. No need to sparkle. No need to be anybody but oneself.”
    Love, Life and Whatever says:

Wisely expressed…lyrical

5. Yes, it would be better for all of us if we each owned our choices without crying ‘victim’. With that said, there are relationships that are beyond toxic to both people and true victims are the fruit of those relationships. I really enjoy reading a man’s perspective on matters of the heart. Thank you Mihran. Blessings upon you.

6. JoshuaRobertson – Joshua Robertson's bestselling novel, Melkorka, is the first in The Kaelandur Series, was released in 2015. Known most for his Thrice Nine Legends Saga, Robertson enjoys and ever-expanding and extremely loyal following of readers. He counts R.A. Salvatore and J.R.R. Tolkien among his literary influences.
    robertsonwrites says:

So it does…a lesson I frequently try to remind people of. 😀

7. jmsabbagh – USA – My name is Jalal Michael sabbagh.l graduated from Baghdad University.l attended De paul University in Chicago,Cal Poly in Los Angeles and Citrus College /music .l love to write,discover the world through traveling and through people,l love music.l like to treat the others as l want them to treat me.My Mott is 'everybody's success is my success and my success is everybody's success."Happiness brings you success and success brings you happiness.Kindness and love make our days more beautiful.Thank you for visiting my post.You can Email me at jmsabbagh86@gmail.com my site is: http://mysuccessisyoursuccess.wordpress.com/
    jalal michael sabbagh.http://gravatar.com/jmsabbagh86@gmail.com says:

Hi Mihran great reflections of reality them many look the other way when they face the truth.Have a great day.