MERRY CHRISTMAS – JOY TO THE WORLD

Yet another year has almost come to an end and with the magical time of Christmas waiting just around the corner and a new year impatiently waiting to get started, I wish you and your loved ones Happy Hollidays, Merry Christmas and a very good and successful New Year.

I hope that the coming new year will bring lots of optimism and positivity into your live and that Santa Claus will be especially good to you and every one dear to you.

Special Wishes for a wonderful Christmas Season
and for a Happy New Year filled with fun and happiness.

50 thoughts on “MERRY CHRISTMAS – JOY TO THE WORLD

1. And to you dear Mino!!! Very Merry Christmas. ..and a wonderful New Year filled with love and peace!!! Many blessings!! <3

Dear Lorrie – Thank you – This Christmas, make it a point to bring a smile to every face you see. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Make it a special one! Merry Christmas!

1. What a wonderful idea!! Yes…and every time I see a smile I will think of you!!! Best wishes!!

2. mihrankalaydjianblog – San Diego, CA – Mihran Kalaydjian On a personal note, I love the outdoors, comedy, bbq, reading and traveling. I worked in the beer industry in college so I love talking about good beer. I used to be a competitive runner so (like all runners) if you make the mistake of asking me, I'll tell you about my entire career and PRs. I also spent my youth working in restaurants, so if you've done the same, we can swap stories. The five items I can't live without: Everything, infinity, wanton boredom, limitless limits, change. Mihran Kalaydjian, A proven ability to articulate a company's brand culture as well as key strategic initiatives and delivery of desired results. Outstanding leadership, communications and project management skills. A committed individual with strong organizational skills that believes leading by example is key to building a strong team to achieve high guest satisfaction results and cost control measures. Mihran Kalaydjian provides visionary leadership and management oversight of the sales, marketing and revenue strategies for Classic Hotels and Resorts. Mihran Kalaydjian suggest: Your energy should be focused on finding a solution, quickly and effectively. I am at my best when I have a tight deadline, but every aspect of the project is planned, organized and working in excellence.

Thank you Patricia – May God Bless you and shine your holiday season!

I very much appreciate it Herminia -same wishes to you and many more successes!

Thank you Michelle – Many more success and good health – Let the year coming brings you love, happiness and success!

3. Tina Blackledge – About the Author The Author, Tina Blackledge, wears many hats both professionally and non-professionally. Born in 1970 she has witnessed the birth of the home computer and it’s journey to becoming the global phenom that it is today. She has overcome a plethora of obstacles to reach her goals and continues to strive for those she has yet to attain. Tina has holds a B.S. degree in history and secondary education from Geneva College and a M.S. degree in General Human Services with a self-concentrated study in child abuse and violent sexual predators from Capella University. She has been a High School Social studies teacher, a Mobile therapist, Behavioral Specialist, Outpatient therapist, Non-profit coordinator, Non-profit group and individual therapist, and Public Speaker. Tina now spends her time as writer and blogger. She loves the outdoors, animals, painting, great movies, and curling up with a hot cup of tea and a book worthy of the ages. She currently lives in a modest Johnstown, PA home with her two dogs.
    Tina Blackledge says:

May God richly bless your Christmas celebrations by surrounding you with loved one who show you how much you mean to them. I pray you and your family have the merriest and most meaningful holiday you have ever had. God Bless you.

Dearest Tina – Thank you and humbled – May this holiday season sparkle and shine. May all your wishes and dreams come true and may you feel this happiness all year round.

Thank you Tania, I very much appreciate your kind words! I am glad you are enjoying the music and the melody!

4. Dan Antion – Connecticut – Husband, father, woodworker, cyclist, photographer, geek - oh wait, I’m writing this like I only have 140 characters. I am all those things, and more, and all of these passions present me with opportunities to observe, and think about things that I can’t write about in other places. I have started this blog to catch the stuff that falls out, overflows and just plain doesn’t fit the other containers in my life.
    Dan Antion says:

Merry Christmas!

Thank you Dan – Merry Christmas and best wishes and good health!

1. Dan Antion – Connecticut – Husband, father, woodworker, cyclist, photographer, geek - oh wait, I’m writing this like I only have 140 characters. I am all those things, and more, and all of these passions present me with opportunities to observe, and think about things that I can’t write about in other places. I have started this blog to catch the stuff that falls out, overflows and just plain doesn’t fit the other containers in my life.
        Dan Antion says:

And to you.

5. Hello! I'm Bernice. – New York – My passion is bringing to you comforting recipes that are easy to make! We provide budget friendly recipes, make ahead meals, 30-minute meals, and product reviews that includes Pampered Chef products.
    Bernice says:

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Thank Bernice – Hoping the magic and happiness of the Christmas season stays with you all though the New Year.

6. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Happy Holidays!! Here is one of my favorite Christmas songs!! Santa Baby! “Original Song 1953” Eartha Kitt! Cat Woman!! The Sexy Chanteuse!

Thank you so much – Special wishes for a Christmas, that brighten you destiny
      May the moon of the Christmas season spread the christmas cheers
      Have a Merry Christmas with full of cheer and Happiness! unique and colorful Christmas wishes for you peoples!

Beautiful clip and music, thank you for sharing it!

Thank you Natalie – Merry Christmas and God Bless you!

Thank you – Wishing you a bright and joyful Christmas!

7. Gina Briganti – I am a Holistic Health Consultant specializing in Reiki and nutrition. Writing non-fiction self-help and Mystical Fantasy Romance are two of my brightest passions. When I'm not writing, thinking about writing, or reading, you can find me working out, cooking, and spending time with family and friends! No, I am never bored!
    www.ginabriganti.com says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too!

8. mchristinegrimard – Aime la vie, les mots et les images, et le partage d'émotions. Peu importe qui je suis, c'est en lisant que vous le saurez. Tout mystère disparaît, lorsque l'on cherche derrière les mots et au fond du regard. Partager nos émotions n'est-il pas l'essentiel de notre passage sur cette terre ?
    mchristinegrimard says:

Merry Christmas, peace and joys for you !

9. Madhu – Madhu is an Interior designer turned travel blogger on a long sabbatical to explore the world. When not crafting stories on The Urge To Wander, she's probably Tweeting @theurgetowander or sharing special moments on instagram.com/theurgetowander
    Madhu says:

A joy filled Christmas to you too Mihran!

Hi Madhu – I don’t know how I missed your best wishes, please accept my apologies…

Thank you – wish always the best!

10. Maniparna Sengupta Majumder – Kolkata , India – What I feel, I write.... An avid blogger, scribbling randomly poetry, fiction, reviews and just anything that attracts my attention. For book reviews, website/app/product reviews, kindly contact me at maniparna5002@hotmail.com and maniparnasm@gmail.com. For book reviews or product reviews contact me at maniparna5002@hotmail.com maniparnasm@gmail.com
    Maniparna Sengupta Majumder says:

Wish you a very Merry Christmas Mihran..may god’s blessings be with you..always… 🙂

Thank you Maniparna – wishing you a successful and blessed and joyful day!

11. lumar1298 – FL – Love to read, write, and meditate. I Also have a creative side. I enjoy crafting and designing and when I want action, then I dance.
    lumar1298 says:

Merry Christmas to you and your family…

Thank you so much!

Wishing our Friends
      a Joyous Christmas filled with Peace,
      Love, and Prosperity.

12. Teagan Riordain Geneviene – Body in one place -- mind usually in another – I started the blog, Teagan's Books, as part of what I call my “grand experiment” in indie publishing. However, it has come to be quite dear to me. As an indie author, I share and promote the books of others as well as my own. My published works are epic fantasy, urban fantasy, and mysteries touched with magic. Most are set in other eras, probably because I never really felt at home in my own time. I hope you'll stop by, read something, enjoy it, and leave a note saying hello. http://teagansbooks.wordpress.com/about/
    teagan geneviene says:

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, Mihran. Health and happiness throughout 2015.

May God Bless you Teagan – Let next year shine with success and accomplishments!

I very much appreciate your words – let your Christmas brings you joy and shinning star!

13. Alan A. Malizia: Contagious Optimism! Co-Author – Retired mathematics teacher and high school athletics coach. Honors: 1988 Ct. Coach of the Year for H.S. Girls Voleyball and 2007 Inducted into the Ct. Women's Volleyball Hall of Fame. Since retiring have written two books; "The Little Red Chair," an autobiography about my life experience as a polio survivor and "A View From The Quiet Corner," a selection of poems and reflections. Presently I am a contributing author for the "Life Carrots" series primarily authored by Dave Mezzapelle of Goliathjobs.com.
    Alan A. Malizia: Contagious Optimism! Co-Author says:

And to you, Mihran, all the love, peace and hope of the Christ Child; especially for your family and loved ones. With all the goodness of the New Year.
    -Alan

Thank you Alan from my bottom of my heart. Let your coming year be successful and accomplished year!

My heartfelt Christmas Greetings!
      With many hugs and wishes
      for a wonderful Christmas and Happy New year.

Special Wishes for a wonderful Christmas Season
      and for a Happy New Year filled with fun and happiness.

14. johncoyote – Michigan – A old Poet who enjoy reading and writing poetry. I tried to show people a better way than war and violence. We must seek peace for the sake of all children in our world.
    johncoyote says:

I hope you and family had a Merry Christmas and you and the family will have a Happy and safe New Year. I hope great success and happiness in the coming year.

Dear John – Thank you for your wonderful words – I appreciate your support and wish you always the best!

15. restlessjo – Hi! I’m Jo! Johanna when I’m feeling posh, Jan to my Dad, and Joasiu to my Polish family. A bit of a mix-up, that’s me. The one constant, however, is my restless nature. I love to travel and to explore our world. It doesn’t have to be the big wide world. I can be ridiculously happy not too far from home, so long as I’m seeking new horizons. Of course I have a wish list, and it was to help me fulfil my dreams that I started to write travel guides for a venture called Simonseeks. I’d always kept a travel diary, and it was hugely satisfying to share my experiences and to make new friends who shared my passion for travel. Alas, Simonseeks hit a few troubles, but I still find myself writing about my travels. I’ve become addicted. I’d love to share them, and to make more friends. So, it has to be a blog- right? Or do I mean- write?
    restlessjo says:

Many thanks to you for a lovely share, Mihran!
    Very best wishes to you and your family, now and in the years ahead 🙂