My Only Mother

Albert Panikian – Trumpet
Nicole Del Sol – Percussion
Dana Debos – Trombone

*************************

The most expensive
For me, my mother only,
Christmas at my mom is priceless.
-Kez I love, my dear mother.

And no matter how many years pass,
For me, this world
Is not just a woman,
We become like your looks.

I will love you forever.
My life,
I remember your words correctly;
Your sleepless nights,

Khratnerd ambiguous,
That gives us always,
May your future life.
You just do not see sorrow.

May your future life
Be beautiful spring like,
You will stay in my heart.
My whole life, my gentle mother.

========================================­==============

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use

© 2015 Paramount Studios& Element Band All Rights Reserved

10 thoughts on “My Only Mother

1. Lisa Mari – Norway – Elsker musikk,bøker,skrive,oppussing,design,interiør,mote,natur,dyr. Mitt motto: Man kan kjøpe hele verden og alt man ønsker, men ingenting kan erstatte menneskene man elsker. Har veldig lyst og reise rundt til forskjellige steder i verden og skape gode minner. Se flott natur, dyreopplevelser osv. Håper det skjer en dag;) Glad i å hjelpe andre og synes det er viktig å sette pris på de små ting. Ikke materielle ting og penger/ting som kan kjøpes. Er det noe som er sikkert så kan ikke glede, omsorg og kjærlighet kjøpes. Love Lisa
    Lisa Mari says:

Reblogged this on Lisa Mari Egra.

wow…Thank you so much…it means a lot to me…

2. Alan A. Malizia: Contagious Optimism! Co-Author – Retired mathematics teacher and high school athletics coach. Honors: 1988 Ct. Coach of the Year for H.S. Girls Voleyball and 2007 Inducted into the Ct. Women's Volleyball Hall of Fame. Since retiring have written two books; "The Little Red Chair," an autobiography about my life experience as a polio survivor and "A View From The Quiet Corner," a selection of poems and reflections. Presently I am a contributing author for the "Life Carrots" series primarily authored by Dave Mezzapelle of Goliathjobs.com.
    Alan A. Malizia: Contagious Optimism! Co-Author says:

Amen, Mihran.
    A most beautiful Tribute.
    -Alan

3. BroadBlogs – I have a Ph.D. from UCLA in sociology (emphasis: gender, social psych). I currently teach sociology and women's studies at Foothill College in Los Altos Hills, CA. I have also lectured at San Jose State. And I have blogged for Feminispire, Ms. Magazine, The Good Men Project and Daily Kos. Also been picked up by The Alternet.
    BroadBlogs says:

Beautiful! What a great son.

4. restlessjo – Hi! I’m Jo! Johanna when I’m feeling posh, Jan to my Dad, and Joasiu to my Polish family. A bit of a mix-up, that’s me. The one constant, however, is my restless nature. I love to travel and to explore our world. It doesn’t have to be the big wide world. I can be ridiculously happy not too far from home, so long as I’m seeking new horizons. Of course I have a wish list, and it was to help me fulfil my dreams that I started to write travel guides for a venture called Simonseeks. I’d always kept a travel diary, and it was hugely satisfying to share my experiences and to make new friends who shared my passion for travel. Alas, Simonseeks hit a few troubles, but I still find myself writing about my travels. I’ve become addicted. I’d love to share them, and to make more friends. So, it has to be a blog- right? Or do I mean- write?
    restlessjo says:

Lovely to show such appreciation of your mother. 🙂
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and my very best wishes for 2016.

5. mihrankalaydjianblog – San Diego, CA – Mihran Kalaydjian On a personal note, I love the outdoors, comedy, bbq, reading and traveling. I worked in the beer industry in college so I love talking about good beer. I used to be a competitive runner so (like all runners) if you make the mistake of asking me, I'll tell you about my entire career and PRs. I also spent my youth working in restaurants, so if you've done the same, we can swap stories. The five items I can't live without: Everything, infinity, wanton boredom, limitless limits, change. Mihran Kalaydjian, A proven ability to articulate a company's brand culture as well as key strategic initiatives and delivery of desired results. Outstanding leadership, communications and project management skills. A committed individual with strong organizational skills that believes leading by example is key to building a strong team to achieve high guest satisfaction results and cost control measures. Mihran Kalaydjian provides visionary leadership and management oversight of the sales, marketing and revenue strategies for Classic Hotels and Resorts. Mihran Kalaydjian suggest: Your energy should be focused on finding a solution, quickly and effectively. I am at my best when I have a tight deadline, but every aspect of the project is planned, organized and working in excellence.

Thank you so much I deeply appreciate it…

6. Nilzeitung – West Europas – Danke für ihren Besuch.!!"dieser Seite im Aufbau". Es stimmt, dass es keine Freiheit ohne Pressefreiheit gibt. Wahrer Frieden des Journalismus ist eine der Säulen der Demokratie (Salah El-Nemr) se/nz.
    nilzeitung says: