Happy Chanukah My Friend

“Happy Hanukkah: Peace, success, security. Friends, fun and family. We hope the spirit of Hanukkah. Fills you with happiness and warmth. And may your season be filled with beautiful lights.”

Happy Hanukkah My Friend

Lyric:

********
Spin the dreidle light the lights
Ev’ryone stay home tonight
The story is told
The young and the old toge-ther

As twilight greets the setting sun
Light the candles one by one
Remember the past
Traditions that last Forev-er

Come let’s share the joy of Hanukkah
May our friendship grow
as the candles glow
Oh, won’t you
Come and share the joy of Hanukkah
And we’re hoping all
you’re wishing for comes true
Happy Hanukkah, my friend, from me to you!

Candle light or star above
Messages of peace and love
Their meaning is clear
We all were put here as broth-ers
So let’s begin with you and me
Let friendship shine eternally
May this holiday
enlighten the way for oth-ers

Come let’s share the joy of Hanukkah
May our friendship grow
as the candles glow
Oh won’t you
Come and share the joy of Hanukah
And we’ll celebrate as only friends can do.
Happy Hanukah my friend, from me to you
Happy Hanukkah, my friend, from me to you.

21 thoughts on “Happy Chanukah My Friend

1. Aussie Emu – Australia – Australian guy , ex 20 years Australian Army , Vietnam Veteran Married to Ana my Chilean wife Poet and writer of Love and Romance Keen adventurer and traveller Interested in Aboriginal history and culture and all forms of Flora and Fauna Amateur photographer and Cook Love reading autobiographies and historical works Appreciate the classics and arts
    The Emu says:

And the best of Blessings to you my Friend for Hanukkar.
    May the Season bring much Love, Joy and Happiness to you and your Family

2. Miriam – Australia – I’m a wonder lusting woman, a musician, a freelance travel writer and magazine columnist. Utterly passionate about travel and life and turning the ordinary moments into the extraordinary. My motto is “just do it”.
    Miriam says:

A beautiful blessing and words you’ve shared here. Thank you

3. Teagan Riordain Geneviene – Body in one place -- mind usually in another – I started the blog, Teagan's Books, as part of what I call my “grand experiment” in indie publishing. However, it has come to be quite dear to me. As an indie author, I share and promote the books of others as well as my own. My published works are epic fantasy, urban fantasy, and mysteries touched with magic. Most are set in other eras, probably because I never really felt at home in my own time. I hope you'll stop by, read something, enjoy it, and leave a note saying hello. http://teagansbooks.wordpress.com/about/
    Teagan R. Geneviene says:

These lyrics are perfect for the season, Mihran. A lovely choice to post. May your season be filled with beautiful lights as well. Hugs!

4. syl65 – I live to share what God gives to me... Love. My purpose is to inspire. My goal is to entertain. Movies, music, sports (watching), learning and growing, open and receptive to God's spirit. I appreciate you for who you are and I believe in you...
    syl65 says:

Blessings, peace and be filled with the spirit of love.

wow – I am so glad to hear from you – I am very grateful and appreciate to your kind words, thank you!

1. syl65 – I live to share what God gives to me... Love. My purpose is to inspire. My goal is to entertain. Movies, music, sports (watching), learning and growing, open and receptive to God's spirit. I appreciate you for who you are and I believe in you...
        syl65 says:

You’re welcome and thank you for your thoughtfulness, it is appreciated!

5. Jacqui Murray – Laguna Hills, CA. – Jacqui Murray is the author of the popular Building a Midshipman, the story of her daughter’s journey from high school to United States Naval Academy, the Rowe-Delamagente thrillers, and the Man vs. Nature saga. She is also the author/editor of over a hundred books on integrating tech into education, adjunct professor of technology in education, an Amazon Vine Voice, and a columnist for NEA Today. Look for her next prehistoric fiction, Laws of Nature Fall 2021. You can find her tech ed books at her publisher’s website, Structured Learning
    Jacqui Murray says:

Thank you, Mihran. To you too! RT

6. C.E.Robinson – San Diego, CA – Christine Elizabeth Robinson, a former nurse practitioner ventures into the world of fiction to write books. Published in May 2022, THREE YEARS OF HER LIFE, a historical fiction, comes from her love of researching family history. A background as a published poet, experience in writing fiction, non-fiction and screenplays, is an advantage in her writing career. Christine lives in Southern California. A literary fiction book, in progress, A SONG FOR CLARE, approaches a woman's staggering real-life medical and relationship challenges. Her love of music and talent to sing, saves her. http://cerobinsonauthor.com
    C.E.Robinson says:

Thank you, Mihran! Beautiful lyrics for a beautiful season. Happy Hanukkah to you and your family.

7. Marissa Bergen – Burbank, Ca – This blog is a semi auto-biographical view of my life, beginning as a rocker chick from Brooklyn, moving on to playing in a punk band on New York's Lower East Side, to my current lot in life as a working mother of two, now living in Los Angeles. I love writing because you can be whoever you want to be when you write. Therefore, I would never want to pigeon-hole myself too much in my blog. However, I don't think I will ever deviate too much from what is innately in my blood, that being humor and sarcasm. Recently I have been turning more and more to poetry. I like poetry because it let's you say so much more with so much less, so much more about so little, and it also distances you from the subject matter, making you much less likely to offend someone, which I would probably otherwise do on a daily basis.
    Marissa Bergen says:

Happy Chanukah Mihran!

8. Baydreamer - Lauren Scott – United States – Welcome to my space where I share my poetry, short memoirs, and anything else that comes to mind. My husband and I have been married for thirty-three years, and not only do we still love each other, but we still like each other too. We have two adult children and I'm grateful that we're still a close family. Our furry family member is Copper, our 80-lb chocolate lab mix, and he sheds and drools a lot, but we love him just the same. I have published two collections of poetry: New Day, New Dreams and Finding a Balance. And my latest book that was published in September of 2021 is a memoir in verse and prose. When you visit, my wish is that you find something to take with you, but that you also find something enticing enough to keep bringing you back. I truly appreciate your visit. Love, Lauren
    Baydreamer says:

Lovely lyrics, Mihran, and I wish you a season filled with much love, joy, and positivity. ❤

wow – thank you – grateful for your beautiful words:)

9. Geetha B – London – I like all kinds of arts and mostly writing, painting, sketching singing and dancing I also like doing social/community work and am personally striving to institutionalize help to women in the MENASIA region through Microfinance
    Geetha B says:

Happy Hannukah Mihran

Thank you – Toda Raba Geetha – wish you the best of the best!

1. Geetha B – London – I like all kinds of arts and mostly writing, painting, sketching singing and dancing I also like doing social/community work and am personally striving to institutionalize help to women in the MENASIA region through Microfinance
        Geetha B says:

Thanks and same to you Mihran

10. Susanne Leist – United States – A career in writing has been an enormous leap for me. Accustomed to the number-crunching field of budgeting and the hectic commodity markets, I left my first career and M.B.A. in Finance behind to pursue my dream. However, I do not regret my foray into literature for one moment. I write every day and have even tried my hand at poetry. So don’t let anyone tell you it’s too late in life to try something different. It is never too late to follow your heart. THE DEAD GAME SERIES brings fantasy and surrealism to the classic murder mystery with dead bodies, suspects, and clues. In addition, it offers vampires and a touch of romance to spice the motley mix. My new release, MEET ME IN MAINE, is the first book in THE BLUE HARBOR SERIES. It provides the backdrop for murder, mystery, and romance in a seaside town. Love falters and flourishes as the residents fight the persistent evil plaguing their small-town lives. Sit back, put up your feet, and let me bring mystery and romance to your lives.
    Susanne Leist says:

Reblogged this on SUSANNE LEIST.

11. Susanne Leist – United States – A career in writing has been an enormous leap for me. Accustomed to the number-crunching field of budgeting and the hectic commodity markets, I left my first career and M.B.A. in Finance behind to pursue my dream. However, I do not regret my foray into literature for one moment. I write every day and have even tried my hand at poetry. So don’t let anyone tell you it’s too late in life to try something different. It is never too late to follow your heart. THE DEAD GAME SERIES brings fantasy and surrealism to the classic murder mystery with dead bodies, suspects, and clues. In addition, it offers vampires and a touch of romance to spice the motley mix. My new release, MEET ME IN MAINE, is the first book in THE BLUE HARBOR SERIES. It provides the backdrop for murder, mystery, and romance in a seaside town. Love falters and flourishes as the residents fight the persistent evil plaguing their small-town lives. Sit back, put up your feet, and let me bring mystery and romance to your lives.
    Susanne Leist says:

I just found this today. It is beautiful!

I thank you deeply for your kind words:)